Both Women and Men need Hormone Optimization
We’ll break down the symptoms between men and women later, but keep in mind that many symptoms can affect anyone.
The more common causes of hormonal balance tend to produce the following symptoms in both men and women:
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Poor sleep
- Brittle or weak bones
- Irritability and anxiety
- Long-term fatigue without reason
- Lowered sex drive
- Very dry skin or skin rashes
- Unexplained or excessive sweating
- Changes in sensitivity to cold and heat
The list of symptoms goes on and on, which is why it’s important you speak with your trusted medical provider to see if your symptoms are indicative of hormonal imbalance.